Forgot Android Pattern : Forgetting your android unlocking pattern can really be a headache. And that too if you are in a hurry and don’t know how to unlock it. Also resetting your device, which can cause loss of data, can lead to further problems where you will need to Recover Factory Data.
Unlocking your android device if you Forgot Android Pattern can either be really easy or can make you sweat. And the worst case scenario can be a point, where just to unlock your device you have to lighten your wallet, which you can avoid if you simply go through this article.
So now I am going to take you through few steps on how you can easily unlock your device after you have forgot android pattern of your device. So let us not wait anymore and help you with unlocking your device easily with these few steps.
( Note: Simply resetting your device will cause you to lose your precious data. So resetting your device shouldn’t be your first thought if you Forgot Android Pattern of your device )
Simple Ways to Unlock Forgot Android Pattern Issue :
#1. Using Email To Unlock Forgot Android Pattern :
The first thing that you can do to unlock your locked android device is to use the email that you have set while connecting your device to the Google Play Store Account. To do that, you will need to first look for “Forgotten Pattern?” ( or similar option) and click on it to get to another menu where you can put in the e-mail id and password to send an Unlocking notification right into your specified email in case you Forgot Android Pattern .
#2. Factory Reset to Solve Forgot Android Pattern :
First of all, you should keep in mind that, if you are going to perform these steps then you need to backup all the data that you have in case you have anything important on your device. After you have backed up the required data then you can easily follow up with Forgot Android Pattern step to unlock your device.
- First you will need to turn off your device.
- Then you will need to hold the Power button + volume down and the camera button together. in case you don’t have dedicated camera button then you will need to simply hold the power button and the volume down button together.
- When the device turns on let go of the buttons and wait till a new menu appears.
- Now you will need to scroll down using the volume up and down buttons to the “Factory Data Reset” option and Press the power button to confirm the “Factory Data Reset” for resolving the Forgot Android Pattern.
- When the device is set after the Data/Factory Reset, then you will need to move up to Reboot System Now.
- And that’s it, your device is unlocked and ready to use.
How To Recover Your Lost Data After Factory Reset: After Forgot Android Pattern Solution
Recovering your data after a factory reset can really be hard task. If you don’t know how to recover the data easily, you can go for Wondershare Dr.Fone or you can follow Recover Data After Factory Reset: Android Solution to recover all your data easily.
This is how simple it is to solve Forgot Android Pattern issue, and also to recover all the data you lost in the process. Now you can easily sort out a Forgot Android Pattern issue and all you will need to do is follow the above 2 simple steps.
Hope this article was informational and also helped you solve your Forgot Android Pattern problem along with data recovery guide.
You May Also Want To Read About: