How To Bypass Android Pattern Lock, Password or PIN: Now the security options of Android such as Pattern Lock, Password or PIN has certainly made our Devices much safer but in most of the cases many of the users forget the Pattern Lock, Password or PIN. Which makes it quite impossible for the owner itself to access to all those important data and files stored in Android device.
Since the introduction of Android as an Operating System for Phones and Tablets∼It has offer Users with different features which has made the life of users easier and safer. Now one of the features Introduced by Android that make the devices safer is the series of security option you can choose, some of them being Android Pattern Lock, Password and PIN.
So here in this article we will walk you through the guide on how to bypass Android Pattern, Password, or PIN. So that you will be able to have access over all your important files and data even when you have forget your Android Pattern Lock, Password or PIN.
How To ByPass Android Pattern Lock, Password or PIN:
Now we basically like to keep pattern Lock, Password or PIN on our Android device so that neither our Friends or Family members could see our Personal messages. photos, videos or any other stuffs which we don’t want them to see. And also keeping any Pattern Lock or Password or PIN will protect your device from any unwanted person from accessing to your sensitive information.
But in the worse case scenario we our self forget the Android Pattern, Password or PIN that we have saved for our Android device. So here we see for the guide on what to do when you forgot your Android Pattern Lock Password or PIN.
What To Do When You Forgot Your Android Pattern Lock, Password or PIN:
So here are the some of the simple tips that you will need to follow to bypass any Android Pattern Lock, Password or PIN.
Unlock Android Device Using Google Account:
Now unlocking your Android Device using the Google Account is the most easiest one of them all and to bypass the security of your Android device using Google Account here is what you will need to do:
[P.S: This Method will work if you have still not updated your firmware to the Android Lollipop 5.0]
- First of all you will need to enter incorrect Password Five times.
- Once you have entered incorrect Password Five Times you will be able to select the option “Forgot Password“.
- Now once you select the option you will either need to be able to enter the backup PIN or your Google Login Details.
- Now once you have entered your Backup PIN or Google Login your device will be unlocked.
And that is how you will be able to bypass Android Screen Pattern, Password or PIN using your Google Login.
2. Unlock Your Android Device Using Android Device Manager:
Now the second method that you can use to bypass Android Pattern Lock, Password or PIN is by using the Android Device Manager (ADM) but this method will be applicable only for those who have ADM already enable in there devices.
- First of all you will need to visit link on your Computer or your Mobile device.
- Now you will need to sign in using your Google Account that you have used on your Locked Android Device.
- Now you will need to select the device that is already given in the ADM Interface.
- Now the next thing that you will need to do is select the “Lock” option.
- Now a Window will come up where you will need to enter the Temporary Password˜You can leave the Temporary Message option blank then you will need to Select the “Lock” option again.
- And once it is successful you will see confirmation below the box.
- Now you will see a Password field on your Android device where you will need to enter your Temporary Password. And once you have done it your device will be unlocked.
- And just before you buzz off for your next mission you should just go to your Lock screen option in the Settings and disable your Temporary Password.
Well that is all you will need to do and you will be able to unlock your Android device using Android Device Manager.
3. Bypass Android Screen Pattern Using App:
Another method that you can use to bypass forgotten Android Pattern lock is by using an App called Screen Lock Bypass that will allow you to access over all your files and data on your Android Phone.
To unlock your Android device using Screen Lock Bypass here is what you will need to do.
Download Screen Lock Bypass
- First of all download the App on your Device.
- Next you will have to Log in to the Web based Android market via your PC.
- .Now using the Web Market you will have to install the app to your registered device.
- Once the app is installed the app you will need to plug in your Charger.
- And once your Screen locked is bypassed you will see the “Activate” button.
- You will just need to click on it and your screen lock will be reset.
That’s all you will need to do to bypass Screen Pattern on your Android device.
4. Disable Android Lock Screen Using Custom Recovery:
Another way that you use to bypass the lock Android device is by using the Custom Recovery but you will require an external SD card. As your Android device will be lock and the only way to get the Custom Recovery Installed as ZIP file which you can do it using SD card.
To Bypass Android Lock Screen using Custom Recovery here is what You will need to do.
- First of all download the Pattern Password Disable using your Computer and fut that file into your SD card.
- Now insert your SD card into your Phone.
- Now once you have done it you will have to reboot your Phone into recovery.
- And Flash your ZIP file on your SD card.
- Now you will need to Reboot your Android Device.
- Now your Android Phone should boot up without Pattern Lock.
Now if there is either Password or Pattern Lock on your Android device you will just need to type the random password or pattern and your Android device will be unlocked.
5. Unlock Android Using Command Prompt (CMD):
Will be updated Soon !!
So the above are some of the method using which you can bypass Android Pattern Lock, Password or PIN and access to all your data and files on your locked Android device.