Cyberoam is a Company owned by Sophos which is a Global Network Security provider with presently operating in more than 125 countries around the Globe. Cyberroam Firewall generally provides security to the network user by protecting from any malware, hackers, virus or any other things that might harm the user.
So generally Cyberoam will block all those Websites which it think are thread to the Network users which in some cases includes the sites that are useful to us. And that is where the problem begins and the need to unblock cyberoam on Android and bypass blocked sites is necessary.
Now generally most of this senerio comes up in a public places such as School, Office, College where the authority might have use Cyberoam to block the sites either to make the employees more productive or other cases. But let me clear it out to you once and for all that 8 layer security System so it will not be easy bypass the Cyberoam firewall on your Android.
But you don’t have to worry any of bit because here i will walk you through the detail guide on how to open the blocked sites and bypass cyberoam firewall on Android device for both Rooted and Unrooted Android Device.
How to Enter Blocked Sites and Bypass Cyberoam Firewall:
Here i will give you guide for you to unlocked Cyberoam firewall and access all blocked sites on Android for both Rooted and Unrooted device.
Recommended: Top 10 Rooted Apps for Android
Bypass Cyberoam Firewall on Rooted Android:
In order to Bypass Cyberoam Firewall on Rooted Android device you will need to follow the guide given below.
- First of all you will need to download Orbot from Playstore on your Rooted Android in order to bypass cyberoam and enter the block sites.
- Now download and install the Orbot app from Playstore on your Android device.
- Once the installation Orbot app on your rooted android device is completed you will have to launch the app.
- Now once you open the app it will ask for SuperUser permission and you will just need to grant it.
- And once the SuperUser Permission is granted you will have to turn ON the Orbot by clicking on the turn ON/OFF button.
- Now you will see a pop up which says that you are now protected by Orbot.
And that’s it now you will be able to visit all those blocked site as you have bypass Cyberoam Firewall on Android device.
Must Read:- Enable or Disable Windows Firewall
Bypass Cyberoam Firewall on Unrooted Android:
Now for those who does not own a rooted Android then you can follow this guide to Bypass Cyberoam Firewall on Unrooted Android.
For those guys who does not own a rooted Android device then you will need to use VPN Connections which will let you bypass Cyberoam and open block site. Even thou using VPN Connections unlock Cyberoam and enter block website but it will decrease the speed to 1/10 which makes it quite slow but it is quite useful as a last resort. But it is quite difficult to use VPN Connections on Android but here is what you will need to do for it.
- First of all you will need to go to “settings” on your Android device.
- Now click on the “more” under the wireless settings.
- After you have clicked on VPN under more.
- Now you will need to click on the Add VPN connections.
- Now you will need to give name, type, and server address of VPN that you are using.
- Here are some of the proxy sites for cyberoam.
Now using the VPN Connection you will be able to bypass cyberoam and access to all those blocked sites.
So the above are the guide on howto bypass Cyberoam Firewall and open all those blocked websites and i hope it has helped to access those blocked site that you always wanted to. If it was helpful share it with your Friends because Awesomeness is Sharing.
how to bypass blocked sites
how to bypass blocked websites
unblock cyberoam blocked sites
proxy sites to bypass cyberoam
cyberoam firewall hack
cyberoam bypass browser
unblock cyberoam firewall }