If you are familiar with Kik Messenger you might love the way it lets you connect with friends and groups from all around the world. Although there are many alternative instant messaging applications that are more popular then Kik there are many reasons why you should use Kik messenger instead of the other available applications.
But what if you want to deactivate Kik account from your mobile? Yes, there might be many reasons to deactivate Kik from your mobile. Probably you do want to try some other alternative or you want to create another fresh account, anyways that’s not our concern here.
I am just going to share with you the ways you can deactivate Kik from your mobile in case you are unable to do so. So, let’s have a look at how you can deactivate Kik.
Deactivate Kik easily!
To begin with, it is not a big deal to deactivate Kik account. You can do it both from your mobile and your PC or Mac. So, first of all, I will show you how you can deactivate Kik from your mobile and then show you how to do it from your PC or Mac.
Deactivate Kik from mobile!
To do this you first need your email address and password. I hope that you know all the details but in case you don’t know just follow the given steps below:
- Open the Kik account on your mobile.
- Go to the settings in the Kik application.
- Now click open your account.
- There you will find all the necessary information about your Kik account.
- Visit the official Kik website and go to the deactivation page. You can follow the link here Ws.kik.com/deactivate
- Enter your email and the password.
- Once you have entered the email now click “Go”.
- An email will be automatically sent to your email address that is linked to this account with a deactivation request.
- So, now, open your email and open the mail and go through it. You will find a link in the email; you just need to click it open and you will be immediately redirected to the official website of Kik.
- There you need to give reasons for why you want to deactivate your Kik account.
- Just give a valid reason and you will be done with the procedure.
That’s it. You have successfully deactivated your Kik account.
Deactivate Kik from PC or Mac!
Now if you want to deactivate Kik from your PC or Mac just follow the given steps below:
- Open a browser on your PC or Mac and visit kik.com/deactivate
- Enter the email that you used for opening your Kik account.
- Go to your email inbox as you will receive a mail from Kik asking for the deactivation request.
- Open the mail from the Kik team.
- Click on the deactivation link and your account will be deactivated.
That’s all. This is how you deactivate Kik from your PC or Mac.
These are the two ways to deactivate Kik; I hope this was informative enough to solve your problem and doubts. So, the next time you open another Kik account and want to deactivate Kik again I hope you can easily do it.