Have you deleted a file and now you want that deleted file back? Then don’t worry today I’m going to discuss all how to recover permanently deleted files in windows PC. Actually, this type of incident happens with most of us because we delete directly without reading them and afterward we realize that file was in need in a maximum case.
That time we have problems in recovering those files and sometimes we can’t recover those files and we need to work hard again. So this is a very big problem which everyone face in their workplace.
So today I came with some easy steps which will help you to recover permanently deleted files in windows PC and let you have less work. But to follow this steps you will need to read the full article because I will head with the ease steps below this.
There is a thing that you can recover deleted files when it is still in recycle bin but if the file is deleted from recycle bin too then you need to follow this steps to recover permanently deleted files in windows. Here below is the steps to recover deleted files in your windows PC.
Steps to recover permanently deleted files in Windows:
To recover permanently deleted files in windows PC you will need a software called icare data recovery for your computer. Because after deleting the file from your hard disk it will go to your recycle bin but if the file is deleted from the then you will need this app. Below are the steps to follow of how to use icare data recovery for recovering deleted files:
1. First download the software icare data recovery in your windows PC from the site.
2. After completing the download and completing the installation process, open the app and select on the Deep Scan Recovery option.
3. Now you will be asked to select the partition from where you want to recover the deleted files and click on the recover button below.
4. Now scanning process will take place.
5. After completing the scanning process preview the files.
6. Now select the deleted files and click on Save Files button to recover that particular deleted files. But note that you don’t recover the deleted files in the partition from where they were deleted because this might affect to your file.
7. Finally, the deleted files are been recovered in other partition of your hard drive. Now you can successfully use that file without any problem.
Important things that you should do after deleting files in your windows PC:
1. If you are to delete permanently the files from your computer, then I would suggest you delete even from the recycle bin. Because if you don’t delete that file then the file will occupy some space in the partition where it belongs before.
2. After deleting any file permanently from your PC if you are saving it again then make sure that you are not saving that file anymore in that same partition where it belongs before. If you are doing that then your file may not work properly or will have some problems while opening.
So this is all about how to recover permanently deleted files in windows so that if you find any files important after deleting it then you will be easily able to recover those files and make them work in the same manner as they work before deleting. I hope this article have helped you in solving those problems which are related in recovering files in your PC. If this article happened to solve your problems then please do share with us in the comment box below and thank you for being with me till the end of the article.