After rooting your device you may face many issues like Google Play store not working properly or you can also find that many of the apps from your device getting uninstalled. It is very much irritating seeing this silly issues on the device, not only this the main part is that you will also not find any file explorer to manage files from your device. But today here in this content I am going to tell you about an amazing file explorer app which is only developed for rooted device and that is Root Explorer apk.
Here in this content I am going to tell you about the features of this amazing app and also will tell you how to download this app on your rooted device and use it without having any issues. You may be thinking that this root explorer app will not be good like the original file explorer, but I should mention that Root Explorer is far more better than the File Manager app.
So let’s know about why is this Root explorer app is one of the best file managaing app for the rooted device.
Amazng Features of Root Explorer app:
Here below I have given the interesting features of Root Explorer app, which you must know before you just download this app on your device and start using. If you use any app without knowing the features of the app, you will not be able to use the interesting features of the app.
- You can get access on all the hidden files from your android device that are hidden for security purpose. With the default file manager app of your android device you will not be able to get access to the hidden files of the device.
- Not only this but, in this root explorer app you can open as many tabs as you want just l like you do in your browser while surfng internet.This features is one of the most useful features ff the app because it is very much needed when you try to transfer bulk files.
- Root Explorer app also supports your Google Drive, Dropbox or any other cloud storage which is not supportable in the default file manager app.
- You can also open and manage the files in the Root Explorer app. But you can not do this in the default app of your device.
- You can change the background theme too which is very attractive. Now you will not get any boring dark or simple white background in your file manager, instead you can apply some good photos of yours in the background.
- You directly send files from Bluetooth or other file sharing tool easily with out having any issues.
So this is all the amazing features that you are getting in this Root Explorer app but not getting on the default file manager tha you get on your device. Now let’s check out how to download this exciting file manager app for rooted device easily.
How to download and install Root Explorer app:
Here below are the steps to download this interesting file managing app for you.
- This app is available in the Play store, but if the Google Play Store of your device has been cracked and cannot install any app from Play Store then you can even download the Root Explorer apk.
- After you download the apk file. Go to the storage of your device and then click on the apk file and
- Then click on the INSTALL button to install this amazing app on your device.
- Now agree all the terms and condition for further installation process.
- After sometime the app will be succesfully installed on your device.
This is it, here above I have given you all the amazing features of this app that you need to know before you download and also I have given you steps to download this amazing app. Now you can even enjoy while managing your device files. On having any queries you can comment down below.
Check out: 9 apps apk download